Monday, January 26, 2009

Grandparents

Babies bring out the best in all of us, most definitely they allow us to see our parents in a completely new way. In fourteen short days, mom and dad crossed miles of barriers to be 'in the moment' when Noah was born. We received thank you notes from them after they returned home to Virginia and their words are absolutely priceless to both of us.

Dad: "What a wonderful time we had visiting you in Arizona and welcoming baby Noah into our family. It was like Christmas all over again only better! Take care of each other and give Noah a hug and a kiss from each of us."

Mom: "But the best and most special treat was being there to share Noah's birth. I know I was a reluctant participant, but I am so glad I was there. It was such a special time of love, family and togetherness which I will always treasure. Noah is indeed fortunate to have such loving and caring parents. I know you will do whatever it takes to raise him to be an outstanding young man. Your dad and I look foward to helping you do that. Thanks again for all you do for us."

wow....

1 comment:

Jaquet Family said...

Stephanie, that is amazing. :)
You know I've always loved your parents, your mom especially has a special place in my heart. My eyes filled with tears reading their notes.
Noah is a lucky little boy.
Big hugs to you.
xoxoxo